There are many classifications of centrifugal pumps, which are divided according to different structural characteristics.
<1>. according to the number of working impellers
1. Single-stage pump: there is only one impeller on the pump shaft.
2. Multi-stage pump: There are two or more impellers on the pump shaft. At this time, the total lift of the pump is the sum of the lifts generated by n impellers.
<2>. according to work pressure to classify
1. Low pressure pump: the pressure is less than 100 meters water column.
2. Medium pressure pump: the pressure is between 100~650 meters of water column.
3. High pressure pump: The pressure is higher than 650 meters water column.
<3> according to the impeller water intake method
1. Single-side water inlet pump: also called single suction pump, that is, there is only one water inlet on the impeller.
2, double-side inlet pump: also called double suction pump, that is, there is a water inlet on both sides of the impeller. Its flow rate is twice as large as that of a single-suction pump, which can be approximated as two single-suction pump impellers placed back to back together.
<4>. according to the pump shell combined seam form to classify
1. Horizontal open-type pump: that is, a joint seam is opened on the horizontal plane passing through the axial line.
2. Vertical joint surface pump: the joint surface is perpendicular to the axis of the shaft.
<5>. according to the position of the pump shaft
1. Horizontal pump: The pump shaft is in a horizontal position.
2. Vertical pump: The pump shaft is in a vertical position.
<6>. Classification according to the way the water from the impeller leads to the extrusion chamber
1. Volute pump: After the water comes out of the impeller, it directly enters the pump casing with a spiral shape.
2. Vane pump: After the water comes out of the impeller, it enters the guide vane set outside it, and then enters the next stage or flows into the outlet pipe.
So according to the difference, the name is different. In addition, classification can also be carried out according to the application, such as oil pump, water pump, condensate pump, ash pump, circulating water pump, and the like.
Tel: +86 15067446433
WhatsApp: +86 15869127991 /+86 15067446433 /